I’m too tired to even try and articulate my thoughts…someone else willing to help?
[The image is an antivaxer rambling in Littlelionheartedavatar’s ask box].
1. The studies were fraudulent.
2. Autism becomes obvious in many children around the time pediatricians give them vaccines. Correlation is not causation. Are you familiar with the concept of coincidence?
3. Even if the blatant lies you have heard were true, “damaged” is a horrible way to describe another person.
4. If you cannot communicate with him, you cannot know his quality of life.
5. Not everyone on the Internet can talk. Not everyone on the Internet is fully independent. Proficiency at one skill set does not equate to proficiency at another. Littlelionheartedavatar’s ability to write does not translate to the ability to live independently any more than my ability to play tuba qualifies me to lead an expedition to Mars.